- The 2018 AGM will be held at the Bracknell Leisure Centre on Saturday 15th December. This is the same day as the Maidstone and Medway Cat Club Show and consequently the meeting will be held in the cafeteria at 1pm.
- It was lovely to see so many people at the show last month and some beautiful cats. Many congratulations to all of the winners.
- We are on the final countdown to our 2018 show and look forward to seeing you on 31st March
- We have been experiencing a few technical issues with our website, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Our new website will be going live soon....
- Our AGM was held on Sunday 16th July and Committee changes can be found here. We welcome applications from anyone who would be interested in joining our Committee, especially those who are new to breeding of Colourpoints.
- SHOW NEWS - Following the cancellation of our September show, we are pleased to announce that GCCF have confirmed our new show date as Saturday 31st March 2018. The show will be held at the popular Wood Green Animal Shelter in Godmanchester, in conjunction with several other clubs - Cambridgeshire Cat Club, Bucks, Oxon and Berks Cat Society, Ocicat Club, Rex Cat Association, Sphynx Cat Club and Bombay and Asian Breeds Cat Club. It promises to be a fantastic day with a wide variety of cats to see and the added bonus of plentiful free parking and a good restaurant! Schedules will be available in the New Year and further details will be posted in due course.
- Advertising - Are you expecting a litter of Persian or Exotic colourpointed kittens? or have you just welcomed some new arrivals? We are happy to offer our members free advertising of litters on our website. Please contact the Website Administrator for full details.
- RE-SCHEDULED AGM - The 2017 AGM will now be held on Sunday 16th July at 1pm at the home of our Chairman in Leatherhead. All fully paid-up members are welcome to attend and invitations have been sent out. If you have not received an invitation but would like to attend then please contact the Hon. Secretary in the first instance.
- Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to cancel our scheduled AGM. A new date will be posted in due course.
- Website Update - We have added a page for Show Brags so please contact us with details of your achievements so that we can share your news with other members, together with a photo if possible!
- The 2017 AGM will be held on Sunday 18th June at 1pm at the home of our Chairman in Leatherhead. All fully paid-up members are welcome to attend and invitations have been sent out. If you have not received an invitation but would like to attend then please contact the Hon. Secretary in the first instance.
- We would love to hear from any members who would like to come on to the Committee. Please contact the Hon. Secretary in the first instance.
- Do you have any show brags to share? Are you new to the world of showing? How are you getting on? Are you looking forward to a particular show? We would love to hear from you and see your photographs. Please email us with anything you would like to share.
- We have a provisional date in the diary for our next show of Saturday 23rd September. Confirmation and full details will be posted in due course.
- It was lovely to see so many of you at our Show in Reading last month. Full results and photographs will be uploaded in due course, but we would like to extend our thanks to everyone who took part and our congratulations to the Overall Best In Show winner, Pendlestar Tarkusha Maia (SBI a(13c2)), owned by Mr & Mrs G Tarr and bred by Mrs J Morton.
- We are looking forward to seeing you all at our Show on Saturday 17th September at the Rivermead Leisure Complex, Richfield Avenue, Reading, West Berks. RG1 8EQ.
- Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control we are no longer able to update our old website and have therefore taken the decision to create a new one. Please bear with us while the site is designed and put together. In the meantime we will keep everybody updated via our Facebook page